Monday 15 December 2014

LSG(design 2)


This is my second design for LSG .This time I used photography in my work for my front cover.I then cropped the picture so that I could take the back ground away and just have the Game boy in the forground.I used a Game boy because my current generation can relate and may have played on this console.
I then put the words Learners Survival Guide in the screen so this could be the text on the front. 
The background is the same colour as the front cover and has the colledge information on the back e.g Telephone number,Email.
This design has to be my least favorite out of all the others.Mainly because I am not that good at using a came a. So if I was to redo this project I would draw out the game boy by hand and maybe paint it using acrylic like this artist has done:
(This is not mine but would be good for future reference when painting as light and dark parts are separated) .
Before starting to develop this idea I found this picture 


Thus is quite a ironic picture as it ties into both my second and my third LSG design booklet . I really like thus picture as it also ties into my personal hobbies (and most of my favorite games).

No comments:

Post a Comment