Sunday 14 December 2014

LSG updated design

I have been trying to update my idea for the learning survival guide.Still using my other idea of text and the idea of it being the main part of the booklet.
In some parts the text is larger then other parts,this is to give it a more dramatic effect.
I have ideas to paint the back ground in a red colour (which is the colour North Notts college)
This is the colour I am aiming for in the back ground of my LSG guide.
As you can see I have painted it myself to give it a more Home made look.(We shall see how this turns out when it is scanned though the computer) .

This is a extends idea of the one below, this includes mini pictures 
Like a bird(which represents ambitions and being able to fly or fly towards the future)
(Please refer to my final LSG 3 for a update) 


This was the initial idea which Sempt a bit bland. 

Here is my final design idea:
I gave the back ground a lighter colour then planned and painted the words
I am still debating whether to bad the pictures (as stated above) or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment