Monday 1 December 2014

learners survival guide pt.4


For my 3rd,and final design, i have decided to use one of Peter strains pieces as influence for my work.As said in my post explaining why I will be using Peter Strain in my future work.
For my cover i have decided to use the concept of the text literally making up the body.This text will include words relating to the college. The text itself will be a mixture of Red and white and my aim is for it to be on a black ground. Similar to the background on the picture above.The text bellow needs work as well as its a very simple idea.
This is a Thumb nail sketch i have done so far;

Here were some examples of pictures I used to influence my work bellow:
This one helped me with drawing backs as it also gives you a good idea of how muscles are shown.You can clearly see the muscles in her back by the way she is posing.



I have drawn up another idea still including my Text idea.This time with a girl in the foreground looking out to the future with words relating to college.
I did not take as much to this idea as it seemed quite sparse and not much could be add to make it into a book cover. I will continue with my other ideas in the future. 
Though the scribble effect picture in the bottom left has hints of a good idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment