Monday 1 December 2014

Designers MTP

Kristen Stein is an award-winning Contemporary Artist living in Suburban Philadelphia.  Kristen's works are currently available on a variety of online venues and boutiques and galleries throughout the US. (Taken from the Kristen Stein website).
This picture appears to have a beautiful water effect.
Picture that is formed partly by splatters.
These examples of Whimsy art mix medias including paint and water colours.
I shall think about using these colours in my LSG (learners survival guide). 
I may think about using paints in my final idea.

Artist Clara Nilles:
One artist I found while browsing was Clara Niles whos art work includes


Both pieces use a amazing looking water effect.
I also love the fact she includes animals that have had a rainbow effect added to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment