Monday 28 March 2016

poster idea 5

For.my more free roam idea I really wanted to make my own.version of this poster (which had no notable artists attached but all I could comment on this was that it was a mixture of different paintings which I set to recreate myself.For this idea I used the below images (which were taken with my own.phone came a while out: 





These photo felt diffrent in colours and I'm schemes which helped to bring the idea to life.Some images had been.highly editor's using Photoshop while others had minimum changes (except the usual like colour levels and brightness) 
I wanted to put a drawing on the top layer to give it my own style(and so it wouldn't look like a cop out of te orginal image.here is.the image I made via Adobe illustrator: 


Original sketch drawn by hand. Before adding detail: 


I had drawn this out before hand in different ways that can.be seen.bellow:

For a final note here is a close up of the England flag that was put onto all my work and the tag lime that related to the Art and design industry: 

I feel.like this idea expresses the many different media's that is used in the creativity (computer images camra images and hand drawn images).

No comments:

Post a Comment