Monday 21 March 2016

poster 4 drawing idea



While looking for a idea for my hand drawn idea i stumbled across these circular ideas.With a mixture of thick and thin lines and a circular base i automatically loved the idea.I wanted to include really simple things in this first idea so got to work on creating some images.
i used these brushes as a example for my drawings:


A beginning for my final piece featuring a heat that i drew in a simple form.This then gave me the idea to add detail and shading.I felt it was best to experiment.
As you can read from my notes i plan to make the font on my work red.

My final idea minus the union jack in the corner and the actual fonts.
There is a page explaining my choice of fonts.
For my poster i researched into fonts(using Dafont)I came up with a few using my tag line:
"The heart of art is beating"
here are some of my ideas:



i like the bottom one more because i feel that it is bolder and brighter and stands out.I would have to do it in white as well as my background is black.I will be using this slide as a reference for creating my final font.
Since last writing my idea has evolved with the poster now supportingly tag line of text.
so far i am very Impressed with this idea and how it has turned out.Even the slight smuges on the paper add to the poster.
I have yet to put the appropriate British flag and said information in the bottom but that is my next task:

My idea for thundering was that the heart represented the art industry and the way it would grow the brushes are a obvious artistic touch that would be used in said industry.
This idea was made as more of a obvious idea.






No comments:

Post a Comment