Monday 7 March 2016

poster 2 progress and final ideas.

I feel that this idea really speaks for its self in tearms of its meaning but I found.it to be quite amusing and incredibly relaxing to make.I feel the shapes I made are accurate to blinds and bring my message across quickly and effectively.This design was made quite quickly using Adobe illustrator.I feel that,for my computer generated image,this is good.
The Font used had to be quite small so it would not be to demonstrative and bold.I went few quite a few but found the thinner font went the best and would make the reader look into the blinds themselves (thus attracting more attention) below is a closer up of the font: 


Using two ideas of the pictures being blinding and the words being in blinds i thought this was a good idea brought up by a fellow student.I used a quick reference of a shape from google images(not that it was that hard to recreate blinds) but it looks good in the end.
With a fact about the art industry on the bottom blind and the union Jack (which was made black and white as not to crash with the rest of the design):


This idea really was more of a nod to the vocal point idea then art and design itself buy it could be noted that everything around is has been designed and molded by the artistically of the past and present.





No comments:

Post a Comment