Tuesday 8 March 2016

focal points in art and design idea(continuing on poster 2)

Before starting the project we were given the advice to look up posters or ideas with key vocal (or focusing points) the below images were some I used to help me:
More of my attention was attracted to this one as I felt it was by far the simplest and eye catching idea.It also gave me inspiration for using shapes in my work (mainly the circular dea)

This idea was found as well but I thought it would be good to put this to work in future ideas.I really liked the whole change of textures and images throughout the picture and the simplistic arrows pointing to the earth.

Before starting my idea i wanted to make a figure that would not be identified as a male nor female.Thought this i created a simple human shape that i felt fit with my idea. None of these would attract attention other then the red one.Here is my final(and very simple)idea:

A simple idea using the concept of vocal point(which should really be in all my work)but this in particular extends on. By making all of the people white and then one red i feel it attracts the eye and catch i looker.
Here i did a more detailed picture with a lot more people included:
I feel as if this one is a lot more detailed and has more structure then the other one.
At the bottom you can see the flag and information about the art and design industry on my work that we researched into: 


No comments:

Post a Comment