Tuesday 29 September 2015

Original brief-For my FMP/Starting work

Original Fmp ideas:
For my FMP project I have decided to try make us less cutlery (elements of shindogu have been inculded)most of my sketch work is in my folder but I have a example of one of the test cups I have made:
With this pot I included uneven textures and bumps.This would make it almost impossible for some one to use this cup as all the liquid would spill out of one of the sides. This is,of course, not even close to my final design but is still a idea. I shall be waiting till I am able to paint it.My thoughts are that if I use acrylic paint I can then paint over the pot in horrible,murky colours.This will add to the piece and make it so that no one would even want to pick it up.
Some close ups of my first idea:

A close up of the top part
*please note that on my past drawings of this idea I have measurements on how big my piece should be.This is only a example and most likely will be bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment