Tuesday 15 September 2015

Animal logo progresion

Below are some of the most commonly used animal logos.The first thing i notice is the use of actual animals in them.If animals are not used pants and other form of beings are relaxed.For my logo i want to use a animal as well as i feel it gives obvious attention to what my product is.
The logo on the bottom far left is something i will be experimenting with as it can automatically be i denitrified as a rabbit and is not over complicated as well.There are very few lines attached to it.I will be doing some rough sketches of how i want my new logo to look.
Below are some of the logos i have worked on using my sketch pad:

Extending on the leaping bunny idea i decided my final logo would be a mock and it would instead be a leaping cat.I found this idea quite funny a cute and would be very easy to identify my product(as the key animal would be in the logo).Here is a picture i will be developing my idea from:
I have a idea to use the outline and to make it simple.
Some logos that i shall be taking into consideration when making my final logo better.The puma one links into the leaping bunny(or in this case cat)idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment