Monday 7 September 2015

examples of Famous company logos

Some examples I have found while looking around for different company logos.
Below are just few that can be seen around the world and are well known and easily recognizable:
Above we see famous brands like Redbull,Carlsberg, Nestle etc..
These brands are easily seen and you do not have to read the name.
If I was to concentrate on one in particular it would be red bull.
We look at red bull and even without the name it us recognizable.Maily because of the slogan' Red bull gives you wings' which stays in your head. I want to be able to take some ideas from red bull and be able to create both a product and a slogan that stays in some ones head.
Red bull matches its colours together with the actual brand which also gives it recognition.
This gives me ideas of how I should match up the text and colours to give it a professional.

Moving on to more unique kind of packaging (some of which may not be as well know but are still very clever)Some of the products above are:

This design is very similar to the last one but for eggs!
Which is very cute in my opinion.This design is very economical.

This product caught my eye automatically because of how simple it was and how effective it looked. I also thought it was rather cute the way it had been turned into a mini robot.

The last idea I found is one that I would like to use when I do my product idea.
My version would be a cat with ears and the stand Would be little feet(paws).




No comments:

Post a Comment