Tuesday 8 September 2015

Animal product fonts/Possible box layouts research

I decide to look for animal product fonts.This would given me a idea of what type.of fonts would be appropriate for a animal products. Some of these examples include:
I found this product very unique.A soap(shampoo soap) in a box with very generic but useful fonts.This product gave a animal friendly vibe in my opinion.I love the sketchy paw print on the side which is quite cute.I can imagein this product is cost effective as it is quite simple looking.I may attempt to use this in my product some how(It would be quite simple as well).

This product is very different,For a start its in a bottle container and has a pump action.
The general product design is simple though like this product i have noticed the trend in having animal characters(in this case it would be the cat).This is by far one of the easiest ways to identify the product.The logos and fonts are simple but serve their purpose.If i was to take ideas from this design it would cut out the need for making a box,though this would create the problem of making a bottle(i could try and find one around the house).

On a separate note i looked around for possible box layouts(or ideas for how i will fit my pet product into something ).Here are my favourite ideas:
This one kind of resembles i happy meal box(made by Mc Donald's) or maybe a Take away carrier.By having handles this product is made easier to carry and there for will be more effective.
I could make this out of cardboard or strong paper.I could even give this box little decorations.
My thought is to give the top of the box a stamp(a company one).

some examples of my box ideas are these sketches:
This one was taken from a simple box(water proof plasters )and was used to help me with my measurements)I recreated it on Adobe and scaled it so it could fit my product.
Above is the box i used as a sample.As you can see all the measurements for all the sides are written where needed.

Another idea i had for a box design was a lunchbox(or Mc Donalds) type box.
this idea went well but would not have looked as good with my final product.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment