Monday 27 April 2015

Pictures taken in my free time

Taken outside my house when my cat was sat on our gate.I think that the weather and darkness outside makes it look nicer.If I darked the image a bit I could make it out to be a monster on a gate.





Taken in Clumber park with slight sun beam in the left corner.

Taken in the outdoors when I went on a trip with my dad.The picture was interesting because of the fire that is setting off smoke in the back ground.

Taken in my bathroom

The picture's above were taken in preparation for class.Many had gone through Instagram filters put onto them.A lot of these pictures were a test to see how the different teqniques on them.Some used filters,saturation, light and dark.
Other effects are lost on me but I do remember Valencia pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment