Wednesday 29 April 2015

my chosen character

The characters mask I have chosen to make is capitano.
His looks include:
Colourful patchwork outfits(both trousers and tops)including a white ruffle under his shirt.I thought about making a clay hat to go with it.
He wears a curvy hat that may be either blue or white(depending on what the designer prefers) .In the play his characteristics are portrayed as being very self indulgent (to the point where it becomes negative).He will talk big but when it comes to a fight will try and avoid it usually cowering in the face of enemys.
Below is a image of the mask that Capitano weres:
The mask has a red/Orange tint to it.with a dark black moustache. 
The mask it's self looks angry which doesn't really go towards the self loving characters that I've read about.
This is my version(that keeps the shape but has had a slight bit of detail added to give it a bit of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment