Friday 24 April 2015

artist/designer influence (idea wip)

For my final picture I have in mind the idea of bring the monster sort thing that will be included in my picture/Polaroid.My ideas take massive influence from a costume designer (who I have followed for many years over facebook)who goes by the name 'Psychara'.Psychara herself attends festival's in all the costumes she makes herself.
Here is one of her main pieces that I want to take the biggest influence from:


The costume above heavily resembles a deer or fawn.This is shaped by the long fur covered legs.This main part is what I want o focus on as it really does make you go' wow'.Also I would like to make horns like this (although they Would  be black like the rest of my outfit) .
For my idea I already own a pair of platfotms.I will be aiming for this type of shape(though I may need to edit them slightly in photo shop as my shoes do not have quite a point to them
For this idea I will study further into feet and how I will complete the look.
I may consider wrapping tape around my feet and padding them out a bit to give them the shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment