Tuesday 21 April 2015

clients thoughts on costume (design problems)

The review,from the persona whom wore my Toad head was that:
It was sometimes hard to see our of the mask as the eye holes were a bit further then her actually eyes.It would have been nice to have gotten a waist coat but I never found one while looking in charity shops.Mask was a bit narrow.
Was over computable and roomy.Costume was overall nice.

My designs generally looked like what I had in mind especially when it came to the eyes(which I was most impressed with).The mouth also came out quite well. The size of the head was a little to small for the client in certain parts and in the future I will make sure to do several measurements to ensure this doesn't happen again.The clothes themselves were the right size bit I wish I had had more time to try and make a belly (as toad was larger then how my design turned out).my design weight wise was fantastic as it was light and had juat the right amount of space so it was easy to move around with.There we're no problems in that department.
This asks o goes for stability which was not a issue with both the head and the costume.
If I could I would like to go back to colouring my toads head in and May be chose a lighter colour paint as it's skin came out a lot more darker then intened.Also I would have liked to make this mouth a bit smaller.
Would  be over easy for someone else reproduce if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment