Saturday 8 November 2014

Sheffield Museum and Art

As a trip to Sheffield was way overdue,Me and my farther decided to go and were lucky enough to stumble up on Sheffields Arts and Crafts fair.
while searching around one stall caught my attention.A lady selling both Cards and colouring books that automatically stood out to me. I unfortunately could not get any pictures of her work but found it very impersonating on my own.The range of colours she used gave me many ideas with multiple projects I am currently doing at the moment
(I will try to link a picture down below).The rest of the arts and Crafts fair broadcasted a wide variety of talents some using textiles,others using paints.
unfortunately the museam it's self seemed to be lacking in expeditions.Maybe due to rearrangement. The day it's self has taught me that it is always a good idea to go out and look at other artists(even discus with them about their work).
Cheers to a enlightening day At The Sheffield Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment