Monday 10 November 2014

Pt. 3 of Learners Survival guide(Wip)

Using a well known logo to make my own versions.

This is one my final designs that was made using Adobe photo shop and illustrator.
The theme was a dominos menu.I used a fancy font to give it a more adult look and made the back look like a official menu.For my first attempt at a from t i think it went quite well a;though i had some problem with the logo its self.I have used the actual logo for NNC college as requested. In the future i shall have to learn how to import things from different pages.My over all design does feel empty ,but as i said before, for a first attempt it is not that bad.In the future i will have to work on
my skills using Photoshop.

On the bottom of the booklet i have included the contact information e.g email address,phone number,and website.
This was a drawing i did for another idea for the LSG booklet design.I thought it would relate to this idea as they are both on the same lines of "food products".I have changed the writing from the original text to things i find positive about NNC(North Notts college).
I shall be colouring this design up later(maybe in a red colour like the north notts colours).

No comments:

Post a Comment