Wednesday 19 November 2014

Model and sculpture work pt.3

This is one of the guides I used to develop my sculpture. I have decided to switch from my Fruit face idea, to something I could develop. This is still going on the idea that fruit is good for your body . I have decided to decorate the horns with fruit (which I will make out of clay) while the body and face is made out of Mod rock and chicken wire.
I have included in my research some horn texture ideas that I hope will help me in the future.
Plus at the bottom right I have found a skeleton structure that may come in handy.
Here is a basic sketch of my idea:

I have already made the base and my next step is to begin to add detail. I will leave painting the model till the very last as I do not want to ruin it. T
Through out this course I have to remember to wear safety gear (Goggles,gloves,Etc..)
As working with Chicken wire sometimes results in having scratches and nicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment