Friday 14 November 2014

Peter Strain

I have continued to research into a artist called Peter Strain. His art always amazes me because of the way the fonts are so dramatic and how well they fit in with the pictures as well. His seem to always theme his work on Movies of the past some include:
Black Swan .a dramatic set out that uses the fonts as part of the ladies dress.
I like that the text makes up her dress and that part of the text is red(so this helps distinguish parts of her dress).
Breaking bad. The way trees and follidge are included in this picture give it such a classic and beautiful look.
And one of my personal favourites, that was featured in the magazine Guide (The Guardian)
Using the faces of both The Joker and Hannibal Lector(And the face of Walter white).
I shall be using him as a future Artsiest.



No comments:

Post a Comment