Friday 14 November 2014

Pt.1 Worksop Bus shelter

First off I would like to apologize for the side ways picture.
This was one of my first attempts at a idea for the Worksop Bus stop.
My idea was to combine all the best things about Worksop. Including 
the Worksop library,  Savoy cinema, and Clumber park. I also thought including things to do with Bassetlaw , for example Gardening.
The picture at the top right was my next idea called' Turning up to Worksop'
Which includes a book that has a pair of ear phones plugged into it. This means you can connect into Worksop. It would include buildings as' wave lengths'.
I shall develop this idea further for now.
I have been using references to help me with my work. Hopefully this will impress my client (who is coming all the way from Nottinghamshire .
The Savoy cinema,
And Worksop library ,
I will be using these photos as a guide as to some main features of Worksop (Bassetlaw).




No comments:

Post a Comment