Wednesday 22 February 2017

masking tape method (how to help guide)



1,left:Example of the type of tape i would use this is my main method
2.Right;final piece/Example of what i hope to achieve
Idea and explanation:
below is a link i found that would help(aid me) when trying to create smooth lines or shapes,This is very much relevant for my work at the moment as i am trying to get smooth shapes edges and line (this feeding into my idea) but hasn't worked so far due to my very shaky hands (Thius is mostly due to anxiety.Thus why i haver thought about using masking tape as a aid as i can not correct my shaking problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDV6x1_Nhrg

problems with t his method have cropped up.Mainly due to my own stupidity,For example sticking the tape on to tight and then resulting in having to rip the tape of and then ripping the piece: example below:


References:
1,Website used; https://www.familyhandyman.com/painting/tips/using-masking-tape-when-painting
time used: 22nd Wednesday febuary 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment