Wednesday 18 March 2015

wind in the willows final head

This is the result of my final toad head.As you can see I have painted it (with dark brown and green) that colours of a toad.I am really glad I used tape to stick my head together as it has given a really nice wrinkle around the eye effect making it look quite like a really toad.I noticed how angry my toad looks because of the way the eyes were stuck on.This was intentional but still seems to work.

This is the toads eyes once they had been lit up.I think this will be a good effect on the cat walk and gives my head a diffrent look to all the others.

The textile younger that was added last.Through doing it I was shown how to use a knitting machine by a lovely person (this will come in handy in future).The materiel it's self is made out of red velvet and has been stitched around the edges (also stuffed).I'm glad I added this as it looks quite cute personally.

A full body shot of me wearing the Toad head (I have a similar coat at hand to use for toad)
Overall I am very happy with this project and hope others will go this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment