Monday 9 March 2015

Toad and study's

For my Wind in the willows costume I thought it would be appropriate to study a Toad and it's movements.This way I could get a better feel of it and become more familiar.Here is a video I found of a Toad jumoong(I belive it's a recreation)but still serves its purpose.

http://youtu.be/FvxEkFymua8

Unfortunately my search for toad movements failed(although it did bring up a lot of petitions which was entertaining) I found this very intresting picture which explained 
The insides and workings of a toad.This could give me a little help later on and is quite intresting in its self.

A generally look at Toads outfit gives off a posh sophisticated air.He wears long trench coats and a hat.He's also quite fat which,in the time of which Wind in the willows was written,would have been a stature of wealth as it showed that you had money for food and so fourth.The toad below seems to have a more happy modified look then others I have seen but still fit a the character. I have bought a trench coat that I will have to slightly edit to look like his.



No comments:

Post a Comment