Wednesday 25 March 2015

Comic presentation (unit 12)

Story idea :
My story includes a gang called' The Germs' who's names are Feather and Lolly.They travel around trying to write the wrongs of the world(namely cleaning up the mess humans leave behind).As the travel through ha nearby forest they come across a old, wrecked,mushroom.They soon get to work cleaning it up and are thanked by the dealers of the house.

characters(included in story):
Feather 


Lolly


The Gurus
(Dork,Smirk,lork,York,ETC)



Age:
This comic is suitable for all  ages and does not contain any thing that may be seen as imapropriate.

Length(wip)
1-2 pages

Colour:
Full color pages including black boarder.

Example:
Programs i have used include;
Photoshop
Illustrator
Both have helped make characters.

Improvements that i am aiming to make are:
Finishing my comic,
Adding to my Disney research,
speech bubbles.

Notable areas i have already included are: 
Research on different types of comics,
Comic styles,
Different artists,
Boarder idea.

This comic presentation was shown to my class mates and was ment provide a idea of the work I was doing. In this I found out what I would need to do to appeal to my audience when I was doing my comic book.



No comments:

Post a Comment