Friday 10 June 2016

Harley gallery Trip (Rose English)

All images were taken at the Harley gallery a week ago when I went to bro we the exhibits. 

Blake:



Rose English:
The minute I saw roses work I felt a connection with it.It spoke to me like no other work at the Harley gallery had.Down to her views on feminism (who h were very much Like mine e.g. strong) and the general look of her work.the way she mixed horses (show horse and the decorative wearable items which included angles wings and hooves along with a horse whip that had been set out in a glass cabinet.(which I sadly could not take.a picture of)
Some of the pictures below are from the book that had been published which included her work inside and many other artists.








 By far my favorite piece of the whole exhibit if ony for the layout which I hope to use at my exhibition at the end of the year.

Photos taken that include the items she made that fitted into the horse theme that included the miniature horse

Overall I was very impressed and came back with s leaflet of hers which was supplied that included some of the pictures that were strung up in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment