Tuesday 7 June 2016

Art college advertisement unit 76

      My first idea was to make a candy lane theme going up to the college using sweets like the common candy cane and others listed below:
Here are some of the examples i had thought of while brain storming: 
I feel like id concentrate less on marshmallows though as they don't take my intrest.
Below are some of the images i plan to use in oder to work out the layout of where the sweets will g

I feel that the images above came out quite well and that they will be good enough in the way of helping me draw over them.Below are the sketches i did for my designs:
As you can see these are just rough sketch but I'm impressed by the amount of detail I've already put into the ideas.I want to keep the candy cane.


No comments:

Post a Comment