Friday 10 June 2016

brainstorming ideas for exhibition set up

Ideas for set up include framing pictures I have shown or sticking and placing them onto the wall behind while placing my pots in front (which will be included ad completed by this time as I plan to work overtime).
I sketch the set up and place it below:

This will all depend as well on my space which I will be getting but all being  well it will be okay.
I feel like adding some.hunting or some dangling decorations will look nice as well and maybe make them nipples in some way(like little nipple droplets coming down from the string so people.will walk up to them and notice.I want some of the drawings on the back of the walls to be in simple black biro and done to a high standards and stu k squarely on the wall (I will adjust these in photo shop if needed and.maybe print out the pictures.I used before and paper clip them together.
Ideas also to draw in thick balk pen on printed paper or pre painted paper so my designs can be seen over or under a pattern.

If I have enough time I may make a few cards(thank you cards that can be placed on my table)

music I plan to have while my exerbtion is played:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z0bUK-gQk&list=PLbnEDjTFeFo1FTOXcsJuHIIScP88Hc_f-
The reason I want this music to be played  is because:
1.The music itself relates to my theme and to the topic I wish to potray
2.Because the band, Le Tigre , are known known for its left-wing sociopolitical lyrics, dealing with issues of feminism and the LGBT community. This also goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment