Wednesday 17 June 2015

Final Hoax idea

My final idea for Unit 34 is to make a blob like creature(that looks like a substance similar to Tar or what would be used on roads).I would put this creature in photos around Worksop.I will be choosing the actual place later on but my main aim is to make the creature.
To find the blob shape i was after i looked up 'Black blob' on Google search and found the picture that suited I'm needs.
This picture worked out for me becuase it has a very melted effect that i can use to my advantage.
The quality of this picture is quite high so its easier to photoshop


The hand i will be using to combine with my black blob is one that i took with a class mate who posed her hands in various positions until i found the one that suited.
This is the image before i started to edit it.
This is the image after i photo-shopped it.I used effects i had learnt from our National Geographical unit that we had completed the other day.
I used colour balance,saturation,and other small effects to get the small washed out hand effect i wanted.By doing this it also gave the image a nice shadow so this was a bonus.

I then combined the two images together and starred to add hands to my blob monster.I used blur to connect the hands to the body.This made it look a lot more convincing then just attaching the arm.
I shall carry on adding more hands(I am considering taking some from different positons as to add a bit more of a challenge into my work.
The hand positioning looks quite silly to me and i really like it.

This is the eye that i edited in photo shop.I shortened the eyelashs as the stuck out and made the picture look uneven.The eye will be put into one of the blob folds of my monster.I am contentplating adding multiple ones.
on this picture i have added the eye i edited.I merged the eye in with part of the blob is it looked a little less edited on.i really think this image is starting to come along nicely.








No comments:

Post a Comment