Monday 29 June 2015

Bus station wall art

my first design that includes the circular feature is this one.It includes two people who are going down a whirlwind together.This could suggest that time in Worksop goes so fast that you feel like you are being sucked away.I like the colour effect this image has.All the red gradually starts to fade as it goes on which i think is nice.
This design uses the same idea as the first.Though the colour idea is similar i still prefer the first one.
With this one i thought of the idea that the people would be falling down instead of sideways.
The characters on both of these designs were used on my square designs before hand.
This is another design that i chose to work on. This one is a little different to the others as i have not used the spiral idea.I did how ever include the people like i did last time.
This is a more updated version then the last one with texted added to (this text is small for the sole purpose of not taking up room and not being too bold).The text its self reads "
I thought that it would relate my work to the bus stop a little more.






No comments:

Post a Comment