Monday 23 February 2015

Worksop bus station design

One of my ideas for the Worksop bus stain was to use the moon(or more or less the solar eclipse).
This way i could experiment around with different compositions.Since we have not been told yet if we can include colour into our work i have decided to stick with black,white,and grey.
I quite like the colour scheme as well and i personally think it looks quite mystical.
Below is my first design:
This is by far my favourite of the two.As i described above i think the best bit about this is the colours.I used a template of a hand to get the shape(i will try find the template ).
I also researched solar eclipses and found pictures to uses as ideas.
Both pictures show how the moon slowly changes.It also shows the shape which helps.



This was mainly a tester as i wanted to see what the hand would loo like in white and how it would look if i changed the composition.I haven't worked as much on this one purely because i was just curious about how it would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment