Wednesday 9 December 2015

For my infergraphics I wanted to make them in a style that would be easy and fluid. For this I decided to use one of the cutest and simple features which for.me is the paw pads.
I used a example of a paw pad that I found online which is this:

This then helped me to get a idea of the size and how much of my instructions I could put inside on paw pad.My finalist des for my infergraphics is very simple but and use bold lines I plan on making the inside pictures bolder so they will go with the back ground.

This is my start to the infer graphics and the instructions.I have hand drawn them out and will be working on them in Photoshop and illustrator.The actual instructions are quite simple.
1)First take you Proud pets product
2)Open the container
3)Apply to the your Proud pet























The update to my work;

Here is my final infergraphic coloured up in black and applied to my back ground box:

I am very impressed with how it has turned out in the end and how much better the paw prints look in black as well.The images i hand drew came out a lot better then i thought.
The writing also came out quite well and i feel that my instructions are very easy to understand and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment