Monday 7 December 2015

Final work


Here are some of our happy customers(pictures taken by class mates and myself)




Billboards and advertisements: using the same idea as the poster but in a bus shelter format this is also very catchy and will attract people.
For the inspiration of my ad shelter i researched others as influences for example;
I used this photo mostly(and others to try achieve the border advert i was after).While searching i was unable to find pet averts as a example.Having a box (or in my case a cat) was the midpoint of the design. 

Advertisement on bus shelter.
Done using Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.

Poster:Using illustrator and includes company slogan and catchy colours to hook people in.
Original idea that was sketched out and coloured up.
Shows a diffrent composition.

The cat on the picture was worked on through illustrator.

Billboard:

To begin with i just used the same colour back ground as what was on my poster.Nothing matched and the white font looked horrible.

Taken from This idea below(using right hand border show product in a simple way):
For my billboard layout i found the perfect cat poster:
I took a lot of layout influence from this picture.The borders and the placements as well.Even the placement of the title is in a similar speech bubble.

Taken from the advertisement shell idea.
My practice stetchs before my final work were these:
My original sketches for my logo(using the infludence ).

Above is the company logo that has been turned white for the poster(easily recognisable) and is detachable as well.

Logo for my company (detachable)Also comes in white (which is used for the billboard).

Infer-graphics used for box (Which have been drawn up by hand and drawing in illustrator) 
Simple and easy to understand with wording that all can get:
Sketches of my infergraphics and what i planned to do.


Final box design including logo,window so product can be seen,cruelty free and fair trade logo along with recyclable logo and barcode.product relates to my other methods of advertising.My products bright colours and vibrant design would make it a eye catcher while on the shelf:

The box's background and the reason i choose it:
Using illustrator i created this psychedelic 60s high end art(i used the below picture as a big inspiration:
This artwork by Laura Gentians is one of the biggest inspirations to my artwork.I loved the way the multicolour drips splatter down the page.This for me is a extremely eye catching piece that i wanted to re create in some way.Here was the back ground of my box(And also what i started with before i decided my other parts)
My interpretation is different of course but i still kept the drips.I took out the blue as it didn't go with the psychedelic style.The background to my picture is black(but only showed up on my box).

The box's final net:

My first idea was to have the boxes in different fur types(as my products are for different lengths)

The first attempt tempt really boring and generally lacked in drawing anyone in,in any way.
 For medium fur (products name)
 For short fur(product name)
For long fur

Logos used for my box include the Vegan symbol,recyclable symbol and the use by date;

POS(Point of sale):It will be stopping ked up on the shelf as such to ensure the product is professionally placed:


This would be the stand for my products.
I think this is a great way to advertise.my products as I feel t is very eye catching.
The stand it's self was inspired from one I saw at Sainsbury that was advertising a cat book.



The above is my box made up. My hands are around the box to make sure it stands u straight as the box is very thin due to the paper.If I made the box again I would make it on . I will now be try to stack the paper up. The shape of my box is simple and effective and is easy to stack.

This is the way my products would be stocked in shops:

I drew out the very simple holder and of my products inside. Each holder has all the diffrent types of product that will be sold.
A extra I made Was the idea to give out my product(or advertise more or less).








No comments:

Post a Comment