Monday 23 November 2015

changes to box design using 60s high end psychedelic art

A massive change to my box layout is the back ground style.I decided to go with brighter colours as it makes my design more interesting and a lot more catchy.By making this change it helps me make my advertisments. Some art work i plan to take inspiration from is pictures like this;
I really like the minimalistic but still full art work that has been made here.


I have already made my leaflet in this kind of style and can easily make my billboard this way as well.
My biggest inspiration and what i plan to make my box to represent is the below picture:
This picture was done by Laura Gentians is one of the biggest inspirations to my artwork.I loved the way the multicolour drips splatter down the page.

here is my rendition of this idea and what i plan to use on my box and other ideas:
This is a lot bigger version  of the last design and a more simple one as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment