Monday 2 November 2015

billboard and advertisements

Below is just a place holder as i will be taking a picture;
(i will be taking one)
Practice and ideas for my billboard that will be used to both show case and show off)my product to protectional clients. Those who will be driving past will automatically see my eye catching product and very quick explanation of what it is.This is a quick and easy way to sell products as it opens up to a wider audiences my intend audience were those who would read cat magazinces.
I will also be doing a bus stop advert and a small magazine one as well just so i have a bigger range to play with.

Reference i will be using for my billboard

Billboard idea with border.
Cat billboard idea using simple cat
NO GOOD!
Final poster ideas and example i will work from:
ideas for the content including simple style  
 illustrations idea using simple pen on one colour(psycoldelic idea)
using simple cartoons(my style).
Pre poster and possible advertisement layout using my sketchy I did earlier and pack pens.
the page on the left gives a more accurate showing of what I want to achieve but the right gives the particular layout.The fonts are a. little off though as they have been hand drawn and I am still working on drawing my actually product over the coloured parts.
Over all this is a good design and I feel that it is stronger then.my last ones. I will keep on working on this design either way.
Here is the computer version I hope to complete asap:
My next job with this would be to add the cat and small writing(which i have forgot).
I really like how this has turned out especially since i turned the pattern around.


Cat details for both poster and board;
With this one i have added thick lines to define the cat more.I have removed the details on the head and have instead added details on the chest.
Maybe i will make the lines a little less bold and put a few features back on.
i feel that this one is a lot better with the changes i made;


Further advertising (billboard)
using the high end drip effect and other resources i have drawn up in my sketch pad:
Black outline of my product that i used to go in the back ground.Blends in the right amount as well.
as seen below is the start of my new design:
(1)
(2)

This (those may) will be the back ground to my billboard thats includes my products in the back ground.
I have yet to add a cat to the design but my idea is to have it with thicker lines and have it bolder then the back ground.I have a few sketches in my book that i can work from. 
I took a totally different approach to my billboard idea with a big bold font and several other changes.
update and changes to idea;

Idea without the right handsome border making it feel less inclusive of the space.
Advert used as example.















No comments:

Post a Comment