Monday 12 October 2015

updated box idea(testing)

Box used:


As you can see this is only a simple pro to type that will be used for improving my product design.It has highlighted the fact that i will need to make the writing a little lighter.Also i am not a massive fan of the grey tabs i shall have to research approprate colours for a pet product.Another thing is that i appear to have stretched the logo to much and it looks really bad.
Things that i do like is the idea of the box looking like it has actual cat fur on it.
The actually box shape is okay but i will be enlarging everything but the tabs themeselves
logo used:
This logo was used using my previous idea of having a simple cat outline and having writing underneith it.I have a lot of ideas that stem from this design and how simplistic. 
there are lines used on that cat that would back curves.
I like the colour of my logo and I'm intent in keeping it black. 

(Further updates to my ideas is to do a different box for each fur type i.e Short,long and medium lengths)

Major update and front(excluding actually back ground);
The image has been updated with a new style of cat with a larger text.
The background will not be yellow.





No comments:

Post a Comment