Wednesday 6 May 2015

pupet mechanism and ideas

While researching puppet mechanisms I found this picture which I thought would be good for my toad.I is quite similar to mine as it has a toad like mouth.Although I wouldn't use the eye lashes as tosd is associated as a male(though there's nothing wrong with him having them).
I want to use the wire frame so I can hold it like so:
This will control how the mouth moves.
I would use thick wire to make this look work.
I have found some ideas for if I wanted to make a moving mouth.
I thought of this from when I was little and I used to get these toys from cheap stores.That being said,the toys themselves lasted quite a while.
They work by having a thread attacked to the inside of the mouth that goes down to the handle. By pulling the the handle catch the mouth opens and closes.
This would be a good idea for my toads mouth.
I would include a handle on mine that could be pulled to make the mouth open and close easily.




No comments:

Post a Comment