Friday 28 April 2017

Exhibtion ideas and concepts





Above a





Ashely peifer exhition


Side note:
Even though my ideas have changed drastically i still feel that i can pull these ideas off so i am still keeping in mind.Maybe steering away for a interactive one.

Above are some of the ideas I had looked into while contemplating my exhibition and how I would lay it out though these are all beginning thoughts.prehapns adding bunting or some other type of decoration to my final piece es and the layout.
I do how ever want to make my final piece well displayed and well layer out for all to see 

As my final piece (or more particularly pieces are in a set of 8 I want to line them up perfectly from the ones I hate the most (that being people ) to the best ones )

No comments:

Post a Comment