Wednesday 6 July 2016

FMP sketchs/ e valuation of FMP pieces

These sketchy were.taken from over a yeah ago when I was first starting my ideas and what I would do.Please keep in mind that I changed ideas slightly to fit a theme I felt more at home with (feminism)  and went away from the shindogu aspect:








Through experiments and.paints ( a long with sketchy and ideas) I finally came.to my conclusions of what I was going to do and how I could combine my chosen media ( ceramics)  and illustration. I feel in the end this.payoff well and helped.me understand what I will be building on next year (here are the final pots made :
1st pot made and by far the biggest (apologize for the bad quality of photo) 



As was explained.in the last post I managed to drop this pot (which luckily enough still managed to glue back) I feel that this has taught me the value of considering my own work).
2nd piece 



No comments:

Post a Comment