Thursday 12 May 2016

Worksop postbox ideas starting unit 76

Unit explanation break down:To make a design for a postbox that will be located in sheffield but will be about worksop.
For our new project we were given the idea to design a post box skin and relate the things we put on it to worksop.What i did first was to list some of the ideas and things i could put on my design that related to worksop.
Below are some of the sights and attractions in worksop (or the outskirts)that i think i can use for my work on deigning the postbox details.Below is the  type of post box i will be using;

above is a list of ideas that me and my art peers worked on to help with said work.


Things in worksop/sights:
Clumber













Crewel crags:














Thorsbery hall:

Worksop primary:

worksop bi monthly fair


War memorial:


Post box design to use:



a general post box image and the angles of which to approach.
theses were to give me a idea of what i would be putting my original design on and how it would fit etc.
This shall be used as a base idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment