Wednesday 1 July 2015

final design for wall (unit 34)

Evaluation:
This is my final idea for the wall.This was made using illustrater and using lines and the pen tool.
The idea of this design is that all the people are part of a jigsaw and that they all connect together(as a jigsaw does).I have tried to add as many people as i could so that it would make the work unique as possible.Each person has a different style(just like in real life).I at first thought about adding hair to each person but this would mean that the idea would not fit together(literally).
I also tried to vary the colours of each outfit as much as i could.I really wanted yo avoid the clique of adding different skin colours.I feel that some times it comes a cross as obvious that different skin colours and races are added so that a person will not be criticised.
I generally enjoyed this unit a bit more then others.Maybe because i had more ideas from the start.


here is a close up of some of the design.This focus on a few people.

Clients view:




No comments:

Post a Comment